Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Friend Like You


Happy Friday (well almost)!  I have another fun Mint Motif card to share with you tonight!  I love all things polka dotted so I was happy to see that Kimberly included a polka dot border in the new Beyond Borders, Too set!  A perfect addition to the set for sure!  I embossed the dots on pale grey cardstock to give them a little bit of shine and umph!  Then I added a label and heart die cuts from the Authentique Uncommon collection.  Lastly I added that fabulous sentiment from Simply Sentiments and some sparkly glitter on the edges.  Remember these great sets are only available from i {heart} papers...and there is so many other great things in Kate's store!!

That's it for me tonight.  I have some rice krispy treats to make for my son's school and a bit of relaxing to do!  Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. what a stunning background - love the look that embossing gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. the background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete