Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Updated Sale Page

Hey there!  Just quickly letting you all know that I updated my sale page with a whole lot of Papertrey card stock and twill.  The card stock is all unopened, 50 sheet packs.  If you want any or all of it, please keep in mind that shipping card stock can be expensive so our best bet will probably be priority rate boxes (the larger ones).  Also, the twill is all opened and slightly used but there is still a lot on each spool, I can take it off the spools to send it or just send it on the spools (which will cost slightly more to ship).  I also have quite a few cute stamp sets left in case you're interested!  Please send me an email at geny.cassady@hotmail.com if there is anything you want!  Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment