Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Watching TV Sneak Peek

Welcome to day two of the Sweet Stamp Shop new release sneak peeks!  Today we are showing off projects made with the new "Watching TV" set, a super cute line up of TV & movie themed images and sentiments.
 
You should have arrived here from Aga's blog.


I personally LOVE the popcorn border, my family eats a lot of the stuff and I can see making some cute cards with it. 
I used that border to create my background, alternating yellow and red (aren't those the colors you think of for popcorn themed stuff?).  I then added my sentiment in black ink and that adorable remote.  I just stamped it with red ink on yellow paper, then added a little glue (with a glue pen) and some Martha Stewart red glitter. 
Your next stop on the hop today is the queen sweetie, Nicole!  She is sure to have some fabulous inspiration over there!  And remember you can WIN a copy of this set for yourself, just leave a comment here and on all the designer's blogs for your chance!  Thank you so much for visiting!!

16 comments:

  1. This is so fun Geny! I am a bit partial to the popcorn border myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So so cute! Love the popcorn background!!!

    -Emily
    createserendipity@gmail.com
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that the popcorn was on an angle and that you used a telephone to make the statement. Super inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way that you made your own paper with the popcorn stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to create your own DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your yummy card! Great colors! Love the glittered hearts! Love that you stamped your own background paper! Tons of fun!! Thank you for sharing!:D

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geny, this is too cute! Love the background you made wth popcorn! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That popcorn makes such a cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The background looks super cool...and your right I totally think of yellow and red when thinking of popcorn theme.
    Love how you added the glitter to the remote too...Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a remote too! This set rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the angle of the popcorn.. great colors too :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the idea of stamping the popcorn diag!!! SOOOO clever--what a fun card! you rock;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a CUTE card!! =) I LOVE the details and the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete