Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Plum Flowers

Hi there, hope you are all having a great week.  I am enjoying a little TV tonight, my favorite show is on...Parenthood.  It is on so late here but I stay up for it cause it's so good!!  Anyhow, not much else going on outside of the usual.  I made this cute card the other day using Hero Arts/Basic Grey's Luscious Bold Flowers set and PTI's Turning a New Leaf, Text Style, and Botanical Silhouettes.  I used Plum embossing powder from Michael's/Recollections for that pretty flower, I love this color, it is perfect and looks so good with PTI's Simply Chartruese.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a great rest of the week!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your embossed flower and how you stamped some of the sentiment in the same color. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours on kraft! Congrats on your tweet today!

    ReplyDelete