Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thinking of You

Hello there! Hope the week is going great, I am trying to finish up my sister's baby shower invites and it is taking me for.ev.er!! Hopefully tomorrow they will be done, maybe I'll even share one on the blog if I remember to take a picture! Anyhow, here is a card I made a while back for a call - obviously didn't get picked up. The doiles are a My Mind's Eye set designed to coordinate with their Stella & Rose paper. I just love this set of doilies, so so pretty! Anyhow, the frame was made with a couple of PTI dies and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The pretty crinkly ribbon is some I got from my friend Kate at i {heart} papers!

Thanks for stopping by today, I am off to try and finish these invites!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this card, this is totally of the scale of stunning! hope you got the invites done and now relaxing...hugs

    ReplyDelete